Better Lives Partnership has secured funding to employ an Employability Support Assistant for the Bridge to Business Programme in Castle Douglas to:
- To work with other staff and clients to remove any barriers to progression by accessing appropriate services and funding.
- To work within the context of each person’s individual circumstance; specifically taking into account the needs of individuals, vulnerable dependents and families and accessing specialist support as required.
- To support the Employability Team Officer in delivering an operational service for The Bridge to Business Project
- To offer on-going one to one guidance and support to ensure progression is sustained and ensuring transitional arrangements are appropriate to each individual.
- To work in partnership to provide further support, advice and assistance to respond positively to the needs of individual clients.
- To provide curricular support, personal support and supervision for children and young people.
The Board is looking for special people to help develop and deliver their flagship project. You will need to share the following values:
- Team Work
This is a great opportunity for a person with experience of the Third Sector, education, employability or working with young people to be at the fore front of exciting developments in Dumfries and Galloway.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 8th November 2019
For an application form, job description and further details please email email@example.com
For an informal conversation about the post, telephone Carolyn Kennedy (Project Coordinator) on 01556 503888