The Board of Trustees of Better Lives Partnership is recruiting
Young Person Guarantee (YPG) Employability Key Worker (Stewartry)
Post: 30 hours/week
(Fixed term contract to 31st March 2022 which may be extended if funding becomes available)
Starting salary: £12.50 per hour for 30 hours/week (FTE: £23,400 pa)
Better Lives Partnership has secured funding to employ an (YPG) Employability Key Worker:
- To support a caseload of young people from disadvantaged circumstances require specialist support in their progress towards a positive post-school destination, adopting Fair Work principles and working in support of the wider objectives of Better Lives Partnership and its priorities.
- To support the development and implementation of the 5 Stage Employability Pipeline: facilitating progression through the stages for young people experiencing multiple and/or complex barriers, and utilising the pipeline approach to track and monitor progress towards a positive destination including signposting to other provision where appropriate.
- To develop relationships with internal colleagues and external organisations, providing signposting, referral and access to a wide range of services designed to aid post school progression into employment for disadvantaged young people accessing Better Lives Partnership’s Bridge to Employment programme across Dumfries and Galloway.
- To develop relationships with employers, to support the creation of tailored opportunities for those with autism and complex barriers to employment.
- To deliver high quality learner focused employability and other related skills, qualifications and awards to the standard determined by funding and awarding bodies.
- To increase the wider awareness of the Bridge to Employment programme by participating in and speaking at events and contributing to the organisation’s communications strategy by producing content for marketing materials such as case studies, Tweets and Facebook posts.
The Board is looking for special people to help develop and deliver their flagship project. You will need to share the following values:
- Team Work
This is a great opportunity for a person with experience of the Third Sector, education, employability or working with young people to be at the fore front of exciting developments in Dumfries and Galloway.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 21st May 2021 at 5pm
For an application form, job description and further details please email:-
For an informal conversation about the post, email Carolyn Kennedy (Project Co-ordinator) on email@example.com leaving a telephone number and she will ring you back.