The Board of Trustees of Better Lives Partnership is recruiting an
Administrative Assistant based in Dumfries
(Permanent contract which is subject to funding being available)
Starting salary: £11.00 per hour for 16 hours/week
Better Lives Partnership wants to employ an Administrative Assistant to:
- To support the Administrator to ensure smooth running of Better Lives Partnership.
- To respond professionally and appropriately to enquiries relating to the work of Better Lives Partnership
- To provide administrative/clerical support to the management team of Better Lives Partnership.
- To support the Administrator in the daily financial running of the organisation, including the preparation of sales invoices, processing of purchase invoices, petty cash management and preparation of cash and cheques for lodgements.
- To maintain electronic record of potential service users.
- To support the Communications Officer to maintain the website and social media sites, as well as ensuring other external listings are up to date and accurate, under the supervision of the Administrator.
- To assist with marketing programmes, projects and other events, including quarterly newsletter, direct mail shots to potential and existing service users.
- To carry out any other relevant tasks, which may be required.
The Board is looking for special people to help develop and deliver their flagship project. You will need to share the following values:
- Team Work
This is a great opportunity for a person with some experience of administrative work and who is keen to work with the Third Sector, education, employability or working with young people to be at the fore front of exciting developments in Dumfries and Galloway.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 30th July 2021
For an application form, job description and further details please email
For an informal conversation about the post, email Carolyn Kennedy, Project Co-ordinator on ckennedy @betterlivespartnership.org.uk leaving your telephone number and she will ring you back.